Taxation & Payroll Seminar
Price and Inclusions
The registration fee for the seminar is $545.00 (including GST). This fee is tax deductible.
Our one day seminar(s) includes:
- Information about taxation and payroll matters – explained in plain English, with the use of real life examples;
- A comprehensive, easy-to-understand manual covering all the seminar topics, including examples that show all relevant forms and workings. A useful guide for future reference;
- Two editions of our quarterly newsletter which will continue to keep you updated (an annual subscription to this newsletter is available);
- A full luncheon, morning and afternoon tea, coffee/tea on arrival and all writing material;
- A follow-up service that allows attendees to contact our help desk with any problem they may encounter pertaining to the seminar contents. This service is available any time within 12 months after attending one of our seminars.
A reduced registration fee of $485.00 is available in the following situations:
- You or another employee from your organisation/business has attended previously; or
- You are from a public benevolent institution or charity; or
- Three or more people from your organisation/business are attending one of our seminars as a group.
8.00am: Coffee/tea and enrolment
8.30am: The PAYG Withholding System; Payment Summaries; The Industrial Relations System (Fair Work)
10.45am: Morning Tea Break
11.00am: Lump Sum Payments on Termination; The Superannuation System
1.45pm: Fringe Benefits Tax; Workers’ Compensation; Payroll Tax
3.00pm: Afternoon Tea Break
3.15pm: Completing the BAS and GST overview;
4.15pm: Seminar Concludes
For a detailed schedule of topics go to Seminar Topics